I started out the day thinking I'd write a 'One picture an hour' post, but it turns out today was a slow, slow day spent at home and all the pictures would look the same. Last night I went out and it was soooo cold! I'm so glad I could just stay in and enjoy being under my covers all day.
I can't stop smiling today. Here are some of the things I'm currently loving...
- everyone has been so nice about this song of mine (Ruby Sessions). It's my personal favorite so it makes me so happy to hear people saying they enjoy listening to it. Thank you!
- the video Anthony made for Fisherman. I love it so much. And again, everyone has been sending such lovely messages! thank you!
- my beautiful guitar. Always. That's why she's in half of these pictures.
- when I met my newest friend Cormac I didn't know his band, but I've listened to some songs and it turns out Villagers are quite talented indeed. Here's a hauntingly beautiful song.
- Daytrotter. What a wonderful, wonderful thing! My itunes is full of Daytrotter goodness. I only recently discovered Blind Pilot (thanks Daytrotter!) and I have been dancing to We are the Tide all day long! I love that each session has a different drawing of each artist or band (see picture below). My iTunes library is so colorful and beautiful now. I highly recommend becoming a member if you like discovering new music.
- breakfast in bed watching Gilmore Girls this morning was such a treat!
- I'm in Paris. Enough said.
- and now it's 5:40PM which means it's almost time for cocktails & wine!
Life is good. Cheers! Vx